Tuesday, October 25, 2011

STEP BACKWARD TAKEN, CURTAINS LOWERED, STORY ENDED

Dear AIBA,

I admit it was a tough decision for me to take, to make a choice, when it involves the heart and feelings. 

As a result of discomfort situation occurred lately between me and AIBA, it has affected our relationship and caused a big argument between us. It was so terrible and like a second disaster to me.

I couldn't find any solution of these matter, on how to recover our relationship even as a friend, AT LEAST!.. But we have failed.. There were no other way for me and AIBA to see each other 'eye to eye' to have a discussion regarding these matter.

It was nearly a month ago, since the matter happened. Since that time, our relation has turned into a puzzle. 

Why a PUZZLE

It's like a puzzle because neither me or AIBA could give the solid answer to solve these matter, because we know the answer weren't in our hands.

Yet, after several times, I read the blog of whom it may concern, I realized that he was right, AIBA may 'fly' to anyone by his own, moreover I've seen where has AIBA 'flew' to..

Thank you sir, for widely opened my eyes, to see 'the answer'..

I do admit, the pressure does come from me, eventhough we have never created a single problem, that may cause the DISASTER. But I have to stand on my decision, to prove to whom it may concern, that I'm not the one who 'can't accepted the fate' as quoted by the whom it may concern. I've learned by previous experience, to appreciate our lover are very important, and that's what had been done. By considering that AIBA is not a 'ball' to be catch, as 'he' said, and I was not a 'striker' to chase-up, accordingly I am with humility and humble, pull-out from 'this' matter and cease from continuously blamed on.

I believes, AIBA knows what I'm doing and highly appreciate the concern of AIBA given to me since we met. Even-though it's too short to us, but still, it has left a lots of memories to me.. 



"

"


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(O_o)  THE CURTAINS LOWERED, THE STORY ENDED (o_O)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Thank you -


^^  AIBA  ^^


""EpOoL De DrAgONiZeR""

No comments: