Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday In Langkawi

Let's go the zoo, guys!!!

Hahahaha...

Two weeks ago, when i was in my village at Kg. Gapis-Padang Rengas-Perak, i went to the Zoo Taiping to feel the experience watching wild animal in close. It was so exciting when me, Syahrul and A-Wan entered to the zoo and walked around the zoo to see how the wild animal live in their imposed-habit. There're so many species of wild animal inside and i was so proud to have that kind of zoo in Malaysia.


Latest, I'm planning to go for holiday at Langkawi for three days and two nights early of next month. I want to feel the experiences of travelling in a beautiful island.

Flight? Uhh, i feel bored to be in a plane. I 'm planning to take a ferry to get there from Kuala Perlis, but before that, I'll use an express bus from Klang to get to Kuala Perlis. That's more exciting for me.

ALLAH, hopefully You will bless our journey for holiday. Amin...

""EpOoL De DrAgONiZeR""

1 comment:

Fid a.k.a Unrez said...

LIMA2009 abis dh..
xdpt pi tgok.. ngee..