Monday, June 27, 2011

^_^ EXCITED - LOVED SWEETHEART RETURN KUALA LUMPUR ^_^


I'm very excited
mood : (^_^) lalalalala
special recipient : "A-I-B-A"



O my beloved
Listen...
A sense of longing in my heart,
is like the owl misses the Moon,
so do the faithful of Laila to her love Majnun,

and..
as well as the Moon waits for Day to ends, to shine in a dim of Night.

Though, every night we communicate,
to understanding, sharing an expression, heart to heart,
to build an intimate relationships with ukhuwah basis,

and thus formed a coalition,
as a gateway,


Today,
 
returning you are,
from the scene you called hometown,
to the sketch, that you seen, visually, recognized, and thou call,
Kuala Lumpur..


I pray to Allah,
may the return of your,
is protected by Him,
and brings a shift,
within thee, especially,
and likewise,
for the two of us.



Constantly infuse,
In your heart,
and your soul,
as well in your mind,
that I am so..
will be..
and ever..
to love you,
for who you are.



I love you
"my sweet heart"

""EpOoL De DrAgONiZeR""

2 comments:

ed.izuan.ahmad said...

a.i.b.a tuh apa??
b menggantikan bin kan?

Unknown said...

ha'ah, awk.. ^_^ ..
sy rs awk tw kowt huruf tu singkatan untuk sape..?..
hehehe..