Friday, September 30, 2011

FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILE - I KNOW WHO IS 'SHE'

I was so angry when I found a friend on Facebook who had been trying to strive hardly to add all my friends lately, was someone I REALLY know!

I recognized the 'guy' was 'her, when I found 'her' bio-data were impugn. However it's not surprising me because 'she' had a several fake Facebook profiles before, after I saw 'her' signed-in to the profile of a male friend who was rumored by 'her' as a  troublemaker of her life in Facebook. Wasn't it "PSYCHO" or "BRAIN DAMAGED"..??.. 

Now I know who are the TRUE owner of unknown profile in my friend's list. The profile with name Mohd Multazam is unknown to me, and I never know 'him' as well, and 'he' oftentimes wrote on 'his' Facebook wall with insulting and scolding words are too severe and disgusting!

I am here, would like to emphasize, that : 

FORGIVENESS I WILL NOT TO YOU and ALL THE DESCENDANTS OF YOU !!! ME AND THIS BLOG BE A WITNESS THAT I SPIT onto your slanting FACE WITH FULL OF HATE ON YOU !!!! GO TO HELL, YOU KINKY-HAIR MONKEY who lives in full of arrogant, proud and HEART DISGUSTING!!!! YOU WILL LIVE humiliated, AS LONG AS YOU did not APOLOGIZE and HUMBLE YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ME like WHAT my another LOVELY LITTLE SISTER DID!

"""Aku TIDAK AKAN MEMAAFKAN kau dan SEMUA KETURUNAN kau!! Aku dan BLOG NI MENJADI SAKSI BAHAWA aku MELUDAH ke MUKA serong kau DENGAN penuh benci terhadap kau!! PERGI JAHANAM KAU, si MONYET BERBULU-KUSUT yang hidup penuh dengan sombong,angkuh dan HATI menjijikkan!!! KAU AKAN HIDUP dihina, selagi kau tidak memohon maaf dan merendah diri di depan aku seperti APA yang adik perempuan ketiga aku yang manis itu pernah dan telah lakukan!""""

+++
++
+
+
+
+
""EpOoL De DrAgONiZeR""

No comments: