Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MAYBANK VISA DEBIT CARD & MAYBANK2U

Yesterday, i changed my MaybankKard from the yellow one to Maybank Debit Visa Card.

It only cost RM 12.00 as charges debited from my account. For certain time, it's look better than the yellow one in fact the application is more various. I recommended this card to all maybank customer.













Today, I tried to use Maybank2U ( M2U ) for a fourth times. I paid my Astro bill via online. It is so easy and very fast to do. It doesn't need any cash even queue in lane to make a payment. You just let your finger do everything. I am glad to be one of it's user and very pleased to share with all servers.



How to use M2U ??


1- You must have an account with Maybank.

2- Go to ATM, request PIN for maybank2U.


4- Click on first time user and follow the instruction. This part require you to insert ATM Card number.

5- After finish your application, you can start using it.

You definitely will enjoy it.






1 comment:

Opie. said...

baru je buka akaun maybank petang tadi. haha...
comel je gambo ceri kat dalam kad tu kan? :)